Game Producer Assistant
Currently there are no vacancies for this position. Please, submit your application in case you would like us to keep your CV for future reference.
- Participate in long and short-term project planning – promotions, game updates, releases, etc.;
- Provide information about project's plan to community management, as well as assist them in emergency situations;
- Organize the announcement of gameplay changes and events to players via different channels and assist the game producer in preparing press releases and any other type of articles about the game for advertising purposes;
- Prepare and update new staff training documentation, delivers product's and internal tools' trainings;
- Assists the company employees with the day-to-day running of projects, as well as internal and external communication – e.g. answering questions about the gameplay, solving complex community issues etc.;
- Collect information about community's reaction to all gameplay changes and technical issues;
- Gather, discuss and evaluate ideas given by players, select and present the best proposals to the game producer;
- Prepare and update the help section of the game;
- Stay abreast of the market and competition.
- Advanced command of English – both written and spoken;
- Excellent time and project management skills;
- Able to maintain collaborative working relationships with stakeholders across multiple departments;
- Able to analyze players' trends and characteristics;
- Able to handle multiple tasks while working well under deadline pressures;
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Able to communicate and comprehend technical topics clearly - both written and verbally;
- Passion for online games and a background in MMO game production and publishing is a huge plus.
- Opportunity to develop in a flexible and provocative fast paced environment;
- Operation in a young and enthusiastic team;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV (including a recent photo) and a Motivation Letter in English to email@example.com, stating the Ref. No. and position in the subject not later than October 12th, 2012. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.