Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
Currently there are no vacancies for this position. Please, submit your application in case you would like us to keep your CV for future reference.
- Work closely with Developers and Game Producers during the development, test, and launch stages of the software development and release cycle;
- Review functional specifications;
- Define test plans and test specifications for functional, unit, integration and performance testing, as well as the manual; execution of test cases based on product requirements and functional specifications;
- Develop test frameworks in Selenium for UI regression test automation when necessary, and potentially execute unit test automation (PHP/ PHPUnit) primarily for API/ Web Services;
- Implement best practices of QA methodologies;
- Analyse and report defects/ issues in a defect tracking system, ability to describe the defects and provide detailed steps to reproduce them;
- Collect test metrics and report them in a systematic fashion;
- Provide the QA Management and the business with Go, No-Go recommendations based on the test results;
- Follow QA processes and maintain documentation of test results;
- Work independently, make effective use of his/her time and be able to handle and manage multiple tasks list with minimal supervision;
- Analyse performance degradation and evaluate bottlenecks;
- Execute performance testing.
- 3+ years software quality assurance engineering experience;
- 3+ years track record with automated test tools and automation testing with Selenium/PHPUnit or similar;
- 3+ years Web-based GUI testing of WEB applications;
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work with teams and ability to multi-task between projects;
- Track record with defining test cases, scenarios, etc.
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Selenium;
- Previous work with PHP and web technologies (e.g. JSON, SOAP, AJAX);
- Track record in Unit Testing framework tools like PHPUnit, DBUnit, etc;
- Practice with defect tracking systems and other software life cycle management tools (Bugzilla, Fisheye, Cruisecontrol);
- SQL knowledge;
- Practice with performance testing/ optimization;
- Linux/ Unix knowledge;
- NOT a single threaded mind-set
- Passion for video games.
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast developing company;
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV in English, stating the Ref. No and position in the subject.
Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.