Currently there are no vacancies for this position. Please, submit your application in case you would like us to keep your CV for future reference.
Dear SCI-FI 3D DESIGNER,
Join us for a special Andromeda 5 mission and let us mark together the cross-platforming challenge.
Destination: Andromeda 5 (Unity 3D based project)
Location: Milky Way, Galaxy sector: Solar System, Planet Earth
Earth Space Command: Sofia Control Tower
HQ in orbit: Mother Ship XS Software
Mission briefing: Classified (Every cadet will be briefed as soon as fits for duty)
RSVP: Submission of CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission due date: 2014-05-11
- Conceive, develop and integrate a fascinating universe of game art and design;
- Create 2D images and 3D models and textures;
- Ship-on-ship work with the development, design and concept artists crews;
- Actively discover new galaxies of tools and techniques.
- Understanding of virtual low and high poly objects and animations;
- Stunning 3D and graphic design skills;
- Xeno-technology experience like Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3ds Max/Maya, Pixologic Zbrush;
- Passion for computer games and creative mindset;
- Delivery on time, no matter if under heavy fire;
- Ability to team up with other shipmates, as well as work independently in the dark coldness of space.
- 3D Artist background in any of the Earth colonies;
- Unity 3D Game Engine;
- Ability to fold space.
WELCOME ON BOARD!
- Appreciation of creative ideas;
- Endless space of interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly working ship with a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated pilots;
- Joining a dynamic, fast-developing spacecraft for which even the pilots from the Orion belt will envy;
- Competitive remuneration package.