Junior QA/ Tester
Currently there are no vacancies for this position. Please, submit your application in case you would like us to keep your CV for future reference.
- Work closely with the QA, Development and Game Production teams during the development, test, and launch stages of the software development and release cycle;
- Derive, review, check, execute and monitor test cases;
- Report test findings and track the life-cycle of discovered bugs;
- Actively participate in the integration test phases;
- Assist other QA members on projects as needed.
- Strong interest and/or experience in the QA area;
- Acquaintance with QA processes and responsibilities;
- Very good report writing and problem-solving skills;
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and improve QA processes;
- Attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of the English language (both spoken and written).
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with Selenium;
- Previous work with PHP and web technologies (e.g. JSON, SOAP, AJAX);
- Track record in Unit Testing framework tools like PHPUnit, DBUnit, etc;
- Practice with defect tracking systems and other software life cycle management tools (Bugzilla, Fisheye, Cruisecontrol);
- SQL knowledge;
- Practice with performance testing/ optimization;
- Linux/ Unix knowledge;
- Gaming experience with XS Software games.
- Appreciation of creative ideas;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast developing company;
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals;
- Opportunity to attend certification programs;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV in English to email@example.com, stating the Ref. No. in the subject not later than May 11th, 2014.
Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.