C# Game Developer
Currently there are no vacancies for this position. Please, submit your application in case you would like us to keep your CV for future reference.
- Development of large-scale, browser-based massive multiplayer online games using C# under Visual Studio and Mono Developer for Unity3D;
- Technical planning, architecture design and implementation of the company's games;
- Implementation of cutting-edge solutions in networking, graphics, physics, audio and graphical user interface programming;
- Performing load testing of a multiprocessor server and developing client test code;
- Close cooperation with the Development team.
- Outstanding creativity and knowledge;
- At least 2 years experience;
- Fluency in C# and LINQ;
- Entity Framework;
- Visual Studio 2010 or Mono Developer 2.4.2+;
- Source control systems such as SVN;
- Administrating Windows Server 2008, IIS7;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently;
- Excellent communication skills.
The following skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Postgre SQL and Linux;
- Unity 3D engine.
- Appreciation of creative ideas;
- Interesting and challenging projects;
- A great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast developing company;
- Friendly working environment in a young and enthusiastic team of highly motivated professionals;
- Competitive remuneration package.
If you are interested in our proposal, please send your CV (including a recent photo) and a Motivation Letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org until March 31st, 2014, stating the Ref. No and position in the subject with attached portfolio including a brief description of the projects that you have participated in and your role in each of them. Applications will be treated in a timely and confidential manner. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.